View Through or Perforated Vinyl
This is the perfect solution for people looking to advertise using their car or store window but are afraid of greatly reducing their own physical visibility in the process. “View-through” or perforated vinyl is exactly what it sounds like. They are basically opaque from the outside but allow visibility from the inside. This is achieved when the vinyl material has a series of micropunctures on the majority of the surface, making your message clearly visible while maintaining visibility from inside your car or store. Application is as simple as can be. Make sure the decal is aligned with the window, remove the backing, and carefully place the decal on the glass, working from the middle to the corners (and using pressure to remove any air bubbles). This type of vinyl usually lasts about 3 years with the proper care. Be sure never to use a pressure washer to clean it, instead opting for a damp cloth or sponge. Unlike window wrapping, there is a chance perforated vinyl can leave adhesive residue on the glass if removed. To remove this, simply use soapy water or some adhesive remover.
- Dimensions are displayed in Inches
- Production is Made in Canada
- Images are for information purpose only.
- If your graphic dimension size does not appear in our price list. Simply contact us.
- You will be charged the closest price that we have on the site. Please refer to our price list for an idea.
- All designs can be cut to your desired shape.
- If files sent to us require extra work. An extra charge can be asked. You will be informed, before we proceed.
- All materials used are supplied by top brands in the industry.
If you have questions or concerns, simply email us at email@example.com We will be more than glad to guide you.
Uniforms and Ink (“U&I”) does not and never will endorse or recommend any of the products used or endorsed in any of these tutorial videos. In accordance with this “DIY” segment, U&I has provided its users with videos taken from random but well-known YouTube channels. They are purely for educational purposes. U&I has found that the explanations in these videos were the simplest and easiest to understand and follow, which is exactly what is needed when dealing with graphics. If you or someone you know is the proprietor of one of these videos and have any grievances, please contact (514) 270-4424 or by email Info@uniformsandink.com
|Dimensions||5 × 10 × 2 in|