Window Wrap (stickers for commercial windows)
So you have awesome customized graphic stickers lining the inside walls of your business. The only problem is, how are bystanders walking by going to see them, or even know what you do in the first place? Window wrap stickers are the solution for marketing your business and products to anyone lucky enough to be walking outside your office. No job is too big; simply tell us what you want and how big and we will print your window’s new best friend. Using an industrial 6-color printer, we can take any image you want, blow it up, and still have the vibrancy of the colors remain intact. If you prefer not to overload passers-by with too many distracting colors, we also offer the ability to print white ink on clear stickers. With so many busy people these days, this alternative is becoming more and more popular. Want to market to even more people? No problem. Stick a shiny new wrap sticker on the rear window of your car and become the mobile advertisement platform you’ve always dreamed of. With Uniforms & Ink, we give you the power to reach more people and show off while you’re doing it.
We fully understand that some projects will require tiling. If you have a store front to wrap. Feel free to contact us. We will guide you through your file and will assist you in taking measurements.
- Dimensions are displayed in Inches
- Production is Made in Canada
- Images are for information purpose only.
- If your graphic dimension size does not appear in our price list. Simply contact us.
- You will be charged the closest price that we have on the site. Please refer to our price list for an idea.
- All designs can be cut to your desired shape.
- If files sent to us require extra work. An extra charge can be asked. You will be informed, before we proceed.
- All materials used are supplied by top brands in the industry.
If you have questions or concerns, simply email us at email@example.com We will be more than glad to guide you.
Uniforms and Ink (“U&I”) does not and never will endorse or recommend any of the products used or endorsed in any of these tutorial videos. In accordance with this “DIY” segment, U&I has provided its users with videos taken from random but well-known YouTube channels. They are purely for educational purposes. U&I has found that the explanations in these videos were the simplest and easiest to understand and follow, which is exactly what is needed when dealing with graphics. If you or someone you know is the proprietor of one of these videos and have any grievances, please contact (514) 270-4424 or by email Info@uniformsandink.com